1. Choose the domain you want for your SSL certificate, then create an admin email account on that domain, eg email@example.com.
The name of this account is important, so don't change it.
2. Go to the billing website and click Order, then SSL Certificates, or you can follow this link.
3. Click Order Now.
4. Enter your domain and company details for the website you wish to have an SSL certificate. A basic SSL certificate will only work on either your base domain, and www, or a single subdomain, e.g. test.yourdomain.com.au OR shop.yourdomain.com.au. Once completed click Update Cart.
5. Click Checkout and complete the order process.
6. Once the order has been processed you will receive an email to the admin account asking you to authorise the certificate.
7. Once the certificate has been authorised, it will be delivered to us and we will bind it to your site, then notify you.