How to purchase an SSL certificate for your site
1. Choose the domain you want for your SSL certificate, then create an admin email account on that domain, eg email@example.com.
The name of this account is important, so don't change it.
2. Go to the billing website and click Order, then SSL Certificates, or you can follow this link.
3. Click Order Now.
4. Enter your domain and company details for the website you wish to have an SSL certificate. A basic SSL certificate will only work on one subdomain, e.g. www.yourdomain.com.au OR yourdomain.com.au BUT NOT BOTH so make sure you enter the one you want. Once completed click Update Cart. For example:
5. Click Checkout and complete the order process.
6. Once the order has been processed you will receive an email to the admin account asking you to confirm the order. Until you confirm the order will not proceed.