Managed Offsite Backup
Don’t get caught out when disaster strikes
According to Microsoft research, last year, 55 percent of small to medium businusses weathered cyberattacks, and 52 percent of these breaches were caused by human error. In a quarter of these cases, sensitive customer data was breached.
The average cost of these attacks to each of these businesses was above $200,000!
When cyber criminal launch attacks against businesses, their first goal is to delete or corrupt data backups. Once the backups have been removed, they move on to encrypting all the files they can find. These attacks cripple the ability for most business to perform basic day to day operations, and force them to have to pay a ransom to get their data back.
Could your business survive if you walked in on a Monday morning and you couldn’t use any of your PC’s? If your accounting data, customer files, and email were all gone?
Having a complete data backup stategy is a CRITICAL part of any business!
Our consultants can work with the key stakeholders in your business to identify, and categorise all essential data, and put in place local and secure offsite backups to ensure that you can get back to work as quickly as possible when disaster strikes.
In today’s hyper-connected world, the question as to whether a business will become the target of a cyber attack moves from “if” to “when”.
Talk to us today about getting your business protected.
Why Choose Expeed?
Expeed’s consultants, support staff, and developers have experience in not only desktop, server, and network support, but also IT security, software development and system integration. We can work with your to streamline your IT and business processes to get the most out of your IT investments.
We offer 3 types of IT support services:
- Block hours – Support hours purchased in advance (at a discounted hourly rate) and used over time.
- PAYG (Pay as you go) – Only pay for the support you need, when you need it.
- Managed Services – Ongoing services including system monitoring, proactive maintenance, managed anti-virus and managed backup to give you the peace of mind that your IT systems are running correctly and optimally.
We offer 3 types of website design, website management, and development services:
- PAYG (Pay as you go) – Customer development, website changes, updates, upgrades on an as required basis
- Project based – We can build your website, or your custom web or desktop application on a project basis
- Monthly Management – It’s essential that your website is kept up to date, secure and backed up. Let us worry about that for you.