Staff IT Security Training
Ensure your staff understand the basics of online security to help protect your business
We hear about ransomware attacks and data breaches on an almost daily basis now.
Did you know that over half of these are caused by human error!
Don’t let your business become of of the statistics. Make sure your staff are trained in the basics of IT security so they know how to identify and respond to threats to your business.
Our Staff IT Security Training covers:
- Why strong, secure passwords are a must, and how to easily manage them
- Identifying malicious emails including viruses and phishing attempts
- An introduction to social engineering and what this can mean for a business
- What to do in the event of a ransomware or virus attack
It’s important that your employee’s understand these basics and know how to identify and respond to risks.
Why Choose Expeed?
Expeed’s consultants, support staff, and developers have experience in not only desktop, server, and network support, but also IT security, software development and system integration. We can work with your to streamline your IT and business processes to get the most out of your IT investments.
We offer 3 types of IT support services:
- Block hours – Support hours purchased in advance (at a discounted hourly rate) and used over time.
- PAYG (Pay as you go) – Only pay for the support you need, when you need it.
- Managed Services – Ongoing services including system monitoring, proactive maintenance, managed anti-virus and managed backup to give you the peace of mind that your IT systems are running correctly and optimally.
We offer 3 types of website design, website management, and development services:
- PAYG (Pay as you go) – Customer development, website changes, updates, upgrades on an as required basis
- Project based – We can build your website, or your custom web or desktop application on a project basis
- Monthly Management – It’s essential that your website is kept up to date, secure and backed up. Let us worry about that for you.